Friday, September 19, 2008

Camping Out for Basketball Tickets

This weekend I have signed up to experience the ultimate in Duke Student Life: Camping out for basketball tickets. As much as I want those tickets, I also love my sleep and my 700 square feet apartment to myself and my sweet kitty, Mercy. It will be interesting to see if I'm able to live to God through living in community with sleep deprivation and the scarcity of tickets! For those of the praying type, tickets would be lovely, but please pray for my wellbeing and the eleven other people on my "team" who are living in close proximity with one another.

1 comment:

lauren said...

Have a great time! I didn't do it my first year and totally regretted it...and made up for it in the following years :) Campout is a great way to get to know people!