Monday, September 22, 2008

What I Love About Fall

Slowly, but surely Fall is becoming my favorite season. Or at least I think. Here is what I LOVE about Fall in no particular order:

1) Pumpkin spice lattes and frappachinos from Starbucks

2) Listening to Nickel Creek

3) October Birthdays: My Bday is the first day of the month and I share the month with my Dad, Uncle Bryan, Cousin Anna, Uncle Guy, Bama (who is no longer with us) and our new edition is my sister's dog Ava

4) I love the Autumnal Leaves

5) Louisburg UMC's Fall Festival complete with homemade Brunswick stew that you can freeze to use throughout the Fall and Winter

6) The Lexington Barbecue Festival--Small town festival, state's largest one day festival. Celebrate with top Country music, arts and crafts, and oh yeah...barbecue!

7) Football season begins to require a sweatshirt and basketball season (which I consider its own season) begins

8) Nick, our black cat, gets to be Mom's favorite decoration for Halloween

9) I LOVE to pig out for Thanksgiving dinner

10) Gotta love the Macy's Day Christmas Parade!

11) The cool breeze on a warm day and crisp Carolina sky

12) I finally get to start wearing my favorite clothes: jeans and sweaters!

13) Leaf piles: A photo shoot with Bama or a pile to jump in provided by Dad

14) Buying produce at the Farmer's Market

No comments: